Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lillies!

I have been waiting forever for my zinnias to bloom. Finally, they have started! Hopefully the blooms will get much bigger than this.
The zinnia garden- the plants are getting taller, and most importantly, still alive!

One of the zinnia blooms

Closeup of the bloom

Another zinnia bloom

Zinnia bud about to bloom

Also, many more perrenials have been blooming. I have tons of lillies in the front gardens. I love them! 
Tons of lillies!





They are pretty crowded right now, so I am planning on splitting them up in the fall. My snapdragons and delphiniums are getting close to being big enough to plant outside, and I am also planning on buying some more flowers to complete the front garden. The poppies are not doing so well, and I need something to fill in the space!

1 comment:

  1. Those lillies are so pretty. They're like flowers and flower pictures I see in professional nature magazines.
    Sorry the poppies aren't doing well. :( They're pretty flowers too.

    ReplyDelete