Monday, April 25, 2011

New Sprouts: Another Picture Update

Catnip

Columbine

Columbine

Delphinium

Johnny-Jump-Up

Lavender with 4 leaves

Lupine

Zinnia close-up. A couple of them have 10 leaves (but that is not visible in this pictures).

Poppy with 6 leaves (hard to see, so I pointed them out with the arrows)

Snapdragons (the one in the foreground has 3 leaves... is that like finding a 4-leaf clover?)

Snapdragon close-up

Tomato with 3 leaves

Another 3-leaf tomato plant

Pansy; tiny, and hard to photograph!

Petunia; also very tiny and hard to photograph!

5 comments:

  1. Catnip! Yay!

    Also, I think your tomatoes aren't quite ripe yet ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, Ralph! I won't eat them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the photos. I wasn't sure whether my new sprouts were really lavender sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have a lot of plants - no wonder your grow light was crowded. I can't wait to see these in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome, Rony! Glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete