Friday, March 18, 2011

A Growth Spurt!

I have to start the blog on my lonely Nasturtium sprout, because it has blown me away! Here is its growth over the past 3 days.
Day 11
Day 12... a little greener, a little bigger
Day 13... WOW
Day 13

Day 13



The delphinium sprout is also doing very well. Below are pictures of it on days 12 and 13. There are also 4 new sprouts since yesterday!
 
Day 12
Day 13

Today was a very good day for seedling growth. I am adding a Sprout Count to the right so that I can track how many of each flower I have, and I will update it each time I post. It is exciting to see the numbers of sprouts go up!
Still watching out for this one... don't let her innocent look fool you.

2 comments:

  1. The Nasturtium is going to take over the garden. Watch out for more. It is amazing how quickly it has developed. Keep up the good work and I'm excited that you have viewers from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that I get more of these! I dug up and replanted the other seeds (they are really big seeds). I think I over-watered them, but they haven't rotted, so hopefully they will still sprout!

    ReplyDelete